Friday, October 24, 2008

NYX Round Lippies, Contest Winners, plus 1 FOTD

Hey babies!

I just announced the contest winners for my first ever contest! I also had a second and third prize :). Go to Youtube right now! (I'll x-post the vid once it's uploaded and processed). Congratulations to the following subbies (not in order): cAtHy92907, Limster17 and kieunga24!! You guys won!!!

All my haulages have come in from the mail. Here's some photos of my new NYX round lipsticks:

Aren't they gorgeous!! I can't wait to make looks with them!

And here is an old FOTD... it was last Thursday's to be exact:


Products Used

Eyes:
EDM e/s Room Addition
Annabelle Eye Khol Silver
Annabelle volumelash.com mascara Black
EDM e/s swing set
UDPP
Covergirl Eyebrow Pencil Dark Brown

Face:
Olay Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
Maybelline Mineral Power Liq. Foundation in Med 2.5
MAC Sculpt n Shape Contour Shadester


I'll be back in full swing when the computer is returned to me :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm drooing over your NYX Lippies, Ive been buying tons of them myself!!! =)

shexilicious said...

i love them!! theyre so awesome ... lol. i just wish they sold them here in Canada :(

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com