So what if no one formally tagged me? I swear about 5 beauty bloggers noted that they tag anyone who wants to do this :P Seeing as I'm bored, and I swear I slept all day -- I decided to make my fingers type :)
16 Random Facts
1. I am a polyglot. some of you might already know this. I speak fluent English, Tagalog, French and Spanish. I plan on taking this further by learning Italian, German and Hungarian, and probably Mandarin.
2. I am obsessed with dieting and working out. The gym is my haven.
3. Contrary to the previous statement, I also really like food. I'm notorious for eating anything that is edible. Believe me, I am not picky.
4. I have OCD when it comes to organizing my makeup. Everything is colour coded and product separated. Am I weird?
5. I am in love with the colour red. My room is red (oooooo red room haha The Simpsons)!
6. Speaking of the Simpsons, I love that show! I also love Family Guy, South Park and American Dad. I could die watching Food TV (mmm foodings) and I also like watching those shows that help people lose weight (biggest loser, x-weighted).
7. I used to write a lot of poetry. Books and books of them.
8. I am a compulsive shopper... Aren't we all though? lol.
9. I moved to Canada at age 7. I, however, still remember life at the Philippines like it was yesterday.
10. I enjoy school. I am a perfectionist over-achiever. You can find me on the dean's list, every semester :S ... Bully bait! lol
11. I am dating the nicest, most thoughtful, well-rounded human being in the whole entire world. We have been together almost three years and I love him.
12. I have only ever went clubbing once in my life. I really do not enjoy the club scenes.
13. I have dyed my hair every single colour any company has ever had to offer. Surprisingly, I'm content with my natural hair colour for now :)
14. I am a closet gamer. You name it, i play it. The nerdier, the better :p
15. I love cranberry juice, coconut juice and lemonade!
16. I am allergic to pineapples :(
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Joining the Bandwagon -- 16 Random facts
Posted by shexilicious at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
"12. I have only ever went clubbing once in my life. I really do not enjoy the club scenes."
I agree with you sister! I've only been err a few times... less than 5?! because I had no choice (family birthday)... what made it 'worst' I'm the youngest so the club was more for their age group (25+).
Post a Comment