Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday Outfit + Shoes Photo, Random Sephora Haul, and embracing your natural skin

So for those who were wondering... this is what I wore on my bday! (Excuse the jaggedness of the photo, the mirror tiles reflect differently, hence the HUGE hips -_-)

Dress: Winners (Yorkville), $24.99
Shoes: Designer Depot $34.99 (after BOGO discount)
Belt: Sirens, $5.99

Close up of shoooes... I also have a pair in Silver because it was BOGO for $1.

Embracing naked skin...

My skin was going through a rough patch and I decided to go off makeup for like, two weeks. That's a photo of my skin, right now, sans makeup! I mean, I'm pretty happy with it, despite some colouration flaws (around eyes, haha no sleep!). I just wish my eyebrows were thicker -_- Stupid heredity ahah. Anyway, I wanna start a movement. Despite our mini flaws (that will not seem big to everyone else), I feel that women need to be more empowered to be able to show the world their TRUE, Natural beauty! So I TAG(randomly): LaBelleMel31, mizzworthy, Nanzy, and ThePinkRoad to bare their beauty (post a photo!) for the world to see and SPREAD the tag :P Let's see how far this goes! ** If anyone else wants to do this, feel free :)



Random product I got at Sephora with a gift card. It was $10 CDN.. I like the sheen of the pink (almost corally) and the matte finish of the bronzer :)

8 comments:

~Mel said...

love ur true beauty! o goodness.. u're asking me to bare mine. sighh.. alright but u won't like it.. =P

AskMeWhats said...

love your photo! your skin is clear!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey check this site out!!
Soft cosmetic color lens at www.colorvuelens.com

Whitney & the full effect said...

hey beautiful!! join my contest?? :)

Shizznizzle said...

Hi love...
Glad to hear you like Earthen Treasure =) Your skin looks so clear, mine is horrible so I don't think I can bare it out there without scaring you guys out mwahahaha

Anyway thanks for tagging again, I'll see what I can do hehe

noone said...

What a great birthay outfit!

Sarah said...

WOW your skin is simply gorgeous. It is so clear! You don't even need makeup you lucky thing you :)

errynshealthandbeauty.com said...

Those shoes are divine!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com