Sorry loves! I won't be around as often but I'll try to update every week at least! I just have exams to deal with :P
I'm currently waiting for eight packages in the mail: 2 purchases and 6 swaps.
Expect a huge collective haul! I will also post my Annabelle Smudgeliner review tomorrow!
Before I go! Torontonians, you might have seen other bloggers post about Clinique's Spring GWP in the States. Our GWP is available on April 26, 2009 and will be for sure at Sears. More details as the date comes closer! If you're really craving Clinique, Holt Renfrew downtown is holding a Five Minutes to Pretty event! Drop by, get a skin consultation and get freebies!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Exam Hiatus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
6 swaps!!! HOLY.... lol
Anyways, Good luck with your exams. 3 more weeks of school and I'm done... well i'm technically done now but official school calendar wise.
good luck with your exams :)
Post a Comment