Friday, May 22, 2009

REVIEW: Spa Resource -- Tahitian Monoi Butter-Lite and Very Berry Body Butter

Available exclusively at Walmart

Tahitian Monoi Butter Lite 1.7 fl oz. -- $2 CDN

Scent: Smells like tiaré oil... kinda like, those body massage oils they sell at yves rocher. I would imagine they smell like leis ahha. I love the smell -- 5/5

Price: $2 CDN for a small, $6.47 for 3 fl Oz. Not bad, and seriously, worth it. -- 5/5

Moisturizing Qualities: Not too thick, easy to spread. Feels more like The Body Shop body butters in consistency. Not greasy. This formula has aloe so its a bit more watery than the other butters. I have super dry hands so I give it ... 4.5/5

Very Berry Body Butter 1.7 fl oz. -- $2 CDN

Scent: Smells like strawberry Crystal Lite or Kool Aid. DE-EFFIN-LICIOUS. Everytime I smell it, I want to eat my hands. -- 5/5

Price: $2 CDN for a small, $6.47 for 3 fl Oz. again, not bad, and seriously, worth it. -- 5/5

Moisturizing Qualities: Super creamy! I love how much thicker it is than the previous butterlite. It;s comparable to the feel of glycerin lotion (i.e. Glysomed)... awesome and moisturizes my dry hands like magic 5/5

Company Website: http://www.sparesource.ca

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have something similar to these in Passion Fruit and Cucumber.

itsCherz said...

I have their Mango one, and Coconut one :)

A few weeks ago I bought their Angled Blush brush!

helen said...

Lol yea at times it's like extremely busy but at times it's so dead -.-'' If you come again before i quit i'll sneak some food for you =p lol

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com