Back in School. And work.
I honestly won't be hauling until I get my first paycheque, and right now, I'm a little low on self confidence -_-. I'm seriously up for losing 5 lbs and regaining the muscle I lost from all the stress.
How have you been, beauty blog world?
Hopefully, everyone's okay!
I guess I will end this with a question of the day:
Are high end brands really worth it? Or are we buying into the fad?
Comment below!




6 comments:
No, high brand is not worth it although fakes are not either. I would just buy something similar to it. How are you? I can't wait to get started on working out!
I know what you mean about waiting for the elusive pay check! Ha, what am I talking about! I just got mine, shame it all went all straight to paying bills and my credit card! I think higher end brands are only worth it if the product is significantly better! But I don't just buy them for the cute packaging and to be a label nazi!
You already know my thoughts on HE lol... considering you've taken my MAC virginity lol.
Good luck with school!
I'm DONE forever :| Real world is quite interesting now, slowly (trying not to) live off pay cheque after pay cheque.
we miss you in this blogger world of ours lol...dont stress to hard about school & work k...=)
Ohhhhh nooo.. I hope you find time to relax girl. School can be really hectic and stressful. Just hang in there and dont forget to get some sleep and dont procrastinate lol. We miss u though :/
I think that for some items, high end brands are so much better quality than drugstore brands (such as cream eyeshadow and eye primers), but overall I don't think they are really worth it. They are however much prettier to look at. I don't understand why drugstore companies, at least in the US, can't make the packaging a little more appealing.
Good luck with school and thanks for being my only follower lol (I can't wait to start actually posting more after I'm done with the mcat)
Post a Comment