Product Review: Egyptian Magic approx$30.00 for 4 oz(eBay or egyptianmagic.com & whole foods markets)
Trial time before review: 4 weeks!
Ingredients: olive oil, beeswax, honey, pollen, royal jelly and propolis extract. Super natural ingredients, which means no allergic reactions for me ! I believe olive oil is non comodogenic, so don't worry about it clogging pores, no matter how oily it is!
Before we start, my skin is super dry. What works for me, might not work for you, so keep that in mind while reading this review!
How I put it on: After I wash my face with warm water and end with a splash of cold, I stick my finger in the vaseline-like substance (see photo 1) and grab a quarter size amount. I rub the stuff ino my hands until it turns into oil, then spread it on my face, focusing more on the driest spots.
Initial findings:
- I was scared because it was super oily; but it absorbs within 15 minutes. Best done overnight, but I have put it underneath makeup with no problem (again, thats probably because I have dry skin)
- cleared off my acne scars and pigmentations within the first 5 days (they were light)
After 4 weeks of use:
- skin is supple.. super soft!
- no more acne scars! for real!
- my skin, which flaked for lord knows why (eww), does not flake anymore!
- no allergies!
OVERALL:
Pros: inexpensive (after you calculate the size and how much you use, its super cheap!), works on sensitive skin, super moisturizing, rids me of scars (for me at least!)
Cons: hard to effin find! eBay is pretty good though, I just hate waiting, and container isn`t so sanitary.. but I can live with it!






4 comments:
this is making me curious! read so many great reviews on this and readers have been asking me about this too!!! wow, I hate waiting for packages too :(
ahh im so tempted to get this.. but looking at my moisturizers i'll be good until end of 2010 D=
omg what a great review. this is worth keeping in mind...or i guess i should write it down lol.
where did you get yours?? all the ones on ebay are $36ish. where did you get it for $30?
Post a Comment