Sunday, June 28, 2009

Coping...

I'm sorry for the lack of beauty posts. I really have not been confident enough to be comfortable in my own skin after that fateful visit to the dermatologist.

I'm really trying not to mind it too much. Since they are asymptomatic, I can ignore them when I'm busy with work or with school. However, whenever I get alone time, I can't help but see / feel these bumps all over my body and think about how I can't do anything to control them.

I hate having something rare -- there are no treatments other than excision, and even that can't really stop them from spreading.

I am trying to be strong.

5 comments:

charlene-ann said...

hey love, keep your head up ok...you got this! &&& i believe that you are super strong...like SUPERWOMAN! =) if you need nething pls, let me know k....you're beautiful & don't forget that <3

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

Just be strong and have faith in God....

itsCherz said...

I believe in you! Cheer up, it will work out for the best :)
You're beautful inside and out! You're a strong woman... don't let these bumps get you down... they're 'smaller' than you ;)

I'm here to talk if you need me :)

Unknown said...

i know its easier said than done but stay strong girl. just think that there are other people who have it worst.

i do hope your skin condition gets better.

Anonymous said...

hi i stumbled onto your blog and i'm very sorry to hear you are going through this. i just wanted to send my love and thoughts your way, and keep us updated!

- christy

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com