I have hit a lazy streak with my face where my eye makeup simply consists of just eyeliner. To make up for it, I have been focusing on the face :) My current faves are as follows and are pictured above:
1: MAC Face and Body (C3). I love how sheer it is, and I love how waterproof it is. It's still oddly warm in Toronto, and walking 1km to every class really would melt a face :) I'm glad I have something that stays put.
2: MAC blush in BLUNT: I have never seen such an awesome gray brown. PERFECT for contouring and ridiculously matte. (Thanks Kandee for the rec.)
3: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Cheeky Bronze (LE), perfeccccct corally pink on my cheeks.
4: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium, for days when I can't be bothered with makeup. lol. Gives me a nice glow :)
5: NYX Rouge Creme Blush in Tea Rose: For days when I just wear moisturizer, this blush gives me the perfect flush! Recommended for those with my skintone (NC30).. looks peachy pink!
6: ELF Facial Whip in Golden Peach. Smells like cremesicles and works well on non makeup days :)
On a random note2: MAC blush in BLUNT: I have never seen such an awesome gray brown. PERFECT for contouring and ridiculously matte. (Thanks Kandee for the rec.)
3: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Cheeky Bronze (LE), perfeccccct corally pink on my cheeks.
4: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium, for days when I can't be bothered with makeup. lol. Gives me a nice glow :)
5: NYX Rouge Creme Blush in Tea Rose: For days when I just wear moisturizer, this blush gives me the perfect flush! Recommended for those with my skintone (NC30).. looks peachy pink!
6: ELF Facial Whip in Golden Peach. Smells like cremesicles and works well on non makeup days :)
These two shelves (minus the two anthologies at the bottom) are comprised of this year's textbooks. I'm double majoring, English and History. Wish me luck.




2 comments:
eeek double majoring eh... just trying to graduate with 1 major is killing me lol
I really hope we'll get MAC Face and Body down here :) Wow ..bookshelves! I missed my bookshelf back home!
Post a Comment