Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Makeup Survey -- taken from BeautyBroadcast

DAILY MAKEUP SURVEY

1. What time did you do your makeup today?
10:45 a.m.
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
Covergirl eyebrow pencil ~$3
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
ACNE
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No. too lazy.
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
watched youtube vids, specifically petrilude's leopard halloween special!
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
... spilled translucent powder
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
nope
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
eyebrows
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
BLUSH. i lurve blushes
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look? eyeliner + brows
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid- CLinique Almost makeup
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
makeup
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
not today. backpack has a 3400 page shakespeare book
15. When did you finish your makeup?
11:00 a.m.

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

that's fun! I always do my hair first then make up..then I start around 7:15am and must be done by 7:30am not a lot of time I know lol

freshelle said...

I love blush too! lol i love reading your blog and watching your videos on youtube esp your reviews on products only found in canada (anabelle)!
looking forward to your next post!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com