I have two new posts coming up! One, for Konad (because it's awesome) and one for my favourite B&B e-tailer (Earthen Treasures). I know I haven't posted a haul in awhile; I've been busy with school!
I just want you all to know that I'm doing fine. I got over the fear of quitting bcps, and I am now pill-free. I'm dizzy right now due to, most likely, hormonal imbalance but that's about it. If anyone can share any post-pill side effects they felt, feel free to share so I know what to expect!
Now, I have teaser photos for the Konad post! I got it from wowsocool.com (Free shipping for any purchase over $20 -- otherwise, it's $2.) with coupon code 'nailphile' for 30% off your order. For $20, I got the stamper+scraper, 3 image plates and the image plate holder. not bad!
In this photo, I used image plate M57. The base colour is Rimmel 60 Second in deliciously dark and the accent colour is Sephora by OPI in Metro Chic.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Helllooooo!
Posted by shexilicious at 8:24 PM
Labels: nails, random, sephora by OPI, Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
those nails are super duper pretty!!!! Perfect color for Halloween! And I'm glad you're ok!!!!
Ohh how pretty! Love it! :D
Ooh! Nice nails! I want to get the Konad stamper too. I've seen it at Dufferin Mall in a stand called "Wow Wow Nails"
And how does the Rimmel polish work?? I've been eyeing this colour xP
Follow me?
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com
Post a Comment