Hey ! I recently changed my blog URL and my followers have not been getting updates on my new blog entries! Please re-follow me again at my page! Thank you so much! Have a great day!
Shop www.eyeko.com and receive a FREE GIFT! Just quote code: E2286
FREE Worldwide Shipping!!!!
Followers
For reference...I currently use:
- Foundation: EDM Golden Medium Intensive - Powder: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Med. - Eye Primer: UDPP - Brow Shader: NYX in Greyish Brown - Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga - Eyeliners: Loreal Lineur Intense - Lipbalm: EOS Lipbalm in Sweet Mint - Scent: Harajuku Lovers "G"
7 comments:
wow..that is very cool! :D Happy halloween!
oww that looks gross! in a good way for halloween of course =)
looks very real!
Eww! Disgusting! LOL It looks so real >.<
woahhh it looks sooo realistic!!
*claps*
<3
Eww that looks so freakin' real LOL
Hey !
I recently changed my blog URL and my followers have not been getting updates on my new blog entries! Please re-follow me again at my page! Thank you so much! Have a great day!
Post a Comment