Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Topical Skin Savers + OOO Concealer!

So, school isn't going well. I have about 2 more history papers to go, which means countless hours in the library plus, no makeup at all. I've been going bare faced, pretty much, for two weeks.

Anyway, as you all know, I recently quit hormonal BCPs. With that, came acne. So, without further ado (yes, that's how it's spelled, not ADIEU as that means goodbye in French) here are my latest skin savers:
[L to R: Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub (~$3USD @iHerb.com), C&C Advantage acne wash ($9CDN), Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask (~$3 USD @iHerb.com) and Home Health Blemish Treatment lotion ($6.49 USD @ iHerb.com) ]

My Fave Seller for Queen Helene: http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=queen%20helene . For $5 off your first order, quote ZEL678.

I don't have time for details, and I will make time when Christmas break comes around. If you want to request a review for any of the above, please leave me a comment! I just want to say how iHerb.com is aweeesome for us international girlies who have no access to natural beauty products such as Queen Helene! I know some Sally's carries Queen Helene but 1) my sally's doesn't and 2) I order other things from iHerb so it's more convenient, albeit CHEAPER. I bought most of these following the customer reviews, and so far so good, ESPECIALLY with the acne lotion. COTDAMN it's amazing!

Another purchase I made recently was :
15 concealer palette from eBay (click here for seller)! I was looking for a concealer palette for my freelance kit and I found this! It's 5 more concealers than the one sold at Coastal Scents, and this was only $5 USD + $4 shipping (this has since changed). YA!! Amazing! The pigmentation is crazy, the staying power is crazy and it is SO creamy. The only thing I don't like is the one on the upper left -- it's supposed to be a highlighter... it's not awesome lol. My cellphone was placed beside so you can see the size of it. It's a small pallette w/ MAC e/s sized concealer pots. SO CUTE.

6 comments:

Curvy Petite said...

OOo. I totally want one. Can you please provide a link of the seller!? THanks! I need to get my hands on the scrub and lotion!

helen said...

how does the mint julip scrub compare to st ives apricot scrub? i want something that works just as well but less abrasive

~Lisa said...

Ooh! I saw those Queen Helene products sold at the Toronto Barber & Beauty Supply store [I think that's what it is called] which is diagonal from Canadian Tires at Eaton Centre =]

And the concealer palette is so cute! I want one! ^.^

Follow me please?
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in knowing how the scrub is working too? Grainy? Gentle?

I love the mask too!

AskMeWhats said...

wow! you got yourself a 15pcs concealer palette! yayness! :)

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I think Sally's has Queen Helene products as well but don't know the price. Heard about iherb but never tried

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com