I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas spent with their loved ones! I sure did :) Sorry (ugh this is on repeat) that I haven't been here lately. Honestly, sometimes, I feel like just abandoning this thing altogether because I cannot find the time of day for it -- however, since I still have loyal followers, I still try to make it here from time to time :)
Anyway, there are 4 days left until 2010 rings in. 2009 has been a tough year for me, so I am praying that 2010 will be much nicer... at least a little.
Whenever the New Year comes, I always make resolutions, which I always used to post on my personal LiveJournal page. Last year's resolutions were:
1 - Pass my G test before it expires: ha! I did it :) As of Feb 09, I'm a fully licensed Ontario driver haha
2 - Lose the fat I gained over my muscles, which means exercising big time I continue to exercise haha yay!
3 - Stay on the President's Honour List I graduated college on the Dean's list in June 2009... now I'm working on a degree
4 - Figure out my major Double Major in English and History
5 - Continue my YouTube Channel, sans too many "haul" videos. ...this is where shit hit the fan LOL
4 out of 5 ... still not bad! I learned throughout the years that I feel more accomplished when I make resolutions that are ATTAINABLE lol. I am focusing more on specific things rather than vague, "I want to pass" goals.
So many of you wonder what it is this year? Well, here are my resolutions for 2010:
1 - Maintain fitness : I am a fitness buff... I vow to maintain this healthy lifestyle. It's not even just for vanity's sake -- I am pretty much "thin-bordering-normal" when it comes to my height and weight (BMI 19.2) -- it's for my own good. I want to tone -- I want more lean muscle and I want to focus on toning my abs :) haha how's that for specifics? Zuzanna of BodyRock.Tv is my hero lol. I don't know why I like the look of a ridiculously fit body haha. I'm weird.
2 - Keep grades afloat and *try* not to fail -- U of T is beating me up, no doubt about that. Being the Honour student that I have always been, I'm not taking 69%-79% grades with a happy face of course. I vow to try and figure out what the hell the TA's want from me so that my grades pull up ... seriously. I want my 90's back damnit.
3 - Keep up with readings -- I guess this goes hand in hand with the previous, but I feel like it's separate in it's own way. Anyway, university is notorious for ridiculous amounts of readings. I vow to keep myself on track w/ readings so that I don't look like a moron in tutorials haha.
4 - Save Money -- in 2009, I spent a little too much because I had constant employment. October was the first time in 3 years where I took a break from working to solely focus on school. I didn't realize how much I spent until I saw my bank account dwindle into nothing. When I get my job back in April of 2010, I vow to save at least 20% of my cheques every payday so that when september rolls around and I'm unemployed again, I won't be scrambling for money.
I think that's pretty much it. So far, those four things are the main resolutions I want to challenge myself with.
Enjoy your New Year's parties ladies. Don't drink and drive :)
Monday, December 28, 2009
Happy Holidays!
Posted by shexilicious at 6:37 AM
Labels: life, random, resolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment