Products Used
Face:
Revlon Photofinish Foundation 006
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Maybelline Mineral Blush in True Peach
Benefit High Beam
Lips:
Carmex
NYX Lipstick in Femme
Avon Lipstick in Glimmer
Face:
Revlon Photofinish Foundation 006
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Maybelline Mineral Blush in True Peach
Benefit High Beam
Lips:
Carmex
NYX Lipstick in Femme
Avon Lipstick in Glimmer
Eyes:
Benefit Lemon Aid (Browbone)
Lise Watier Brow Powder in Blondes (OMG NEW HG)
UDPP
NYX JEP in Milk
CS 88 Palette for coral shades + chocolate brown shades
Annabelle Smoothliner in Brownie (upper lash line)
Sephora liner in Silver Green (lower lash line)
Benefit Bad Gal Brown mascara
School ends pretty soon for me. April 23rd is my final exam day... then I have 2 weeks free until summer school and full time work starts. I won't have an excuse not to blog though because I only have one class :) This weekend, I'm going to take a deserved little mini-vacay. It was my birthday on the 13th, i turned 22, and it was sandwiched between exams so I couldn't really celebrate! I'm going on a road trip with the BF and my best girls and we're crossing the border for some food and shopping haha. Make way for me Target. LOL.




2 comments:
good luck girl with your final exams!!!! I wish you well.
Thanks for sharing this look, very neutral and pretty!
woo!! ur almost doneee!!! gluck hun, and be sure to show us ur haul!! :D
ps. you're tagged for i <3 ur blog! ^___^
Post a Comment