So my friend Mel tagged me and I, of course, WILL do it because I just love her THAT much.
Three names I go by:
1. Maria
2. Liezel
3. Liz
Three jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at Wal-mart
2. Bilingual Call Centre Agent
3. Mortgage Closing Officer at RBC
Three places I have lived:
1. Alabang, Metro Manila, Phillipines
2. Lucena City, Laguna, Phillipines
3. Toronto, ON Canada
Three favourite drinks:
1. Tea, Tea, Tea, and more Tea
2. Taro Bubble Tea
3. ginger ale
Three TV shows I watch:
1. South Park
2. Family Guy
3. anything on Food Network (except Bitchin' Kitchen 'cause it's LAME)
Three places I have been:
1. Hong Kong
2. New York City, New York USA
3. Anchorage, Alaska USA
Three places I would like to visit:
1. France
2. Australia
3. Spain
Three people who text me regularly:
1. Brian
2. Khrystyna
3. Carlie
Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Family Matters
3. Unsolved Mysteries
Three favorite dishes:
I can't pick just three. I eat and like anything and everything.
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. brow powder
2. LIPSTICK
3. eyeliner
Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. starting work for the summer
2. eurotrip with Carlie
3. graduating.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment