Yes, those are eyebags and yes, those are atrocious pimples on my chin...
And you ask why?
This is why!
I have about 400+ pages of readings to catch up on! It sucks because everytime I open a book to read it, I fall asleep.... GAH!.
PLEASE don't kill me for not having daily updates like my other blogger counterparts. School is raping me up the ass and in every single orifice! I promise, by the end of this week, i'll have something!
And you ask why?
This is why!I have about 400+ pages of readings to catch up on! It sucks because everytime I open a book to read it, I fall asleep.... GAH!.
PLEASE don't kill me for not having daily updates like my other blogger counterparts. School is raping me up the ass and in every single orifice! I promise, by the end of this week, i'll have something!





5 comments:
aawww i feel your pain...ggaaahhh i got pimples on and around me chin....i hate it =(
awwww i feel your pain sister! that's why i haven't been blogging either! gotta catch up on the reading!
oh no...sorry to see that you've got so many readings..Happy New Year to you though :)
Aww I feel your pain... I have 4 weeks left of school... so projects are coming out of their woohoo daily =o\ Plus I have an internship after that til April. AND working PT during business hours. GOSH!
Well a good thing though... you don't go to York :s
LOL - I loved the "School is raping me up the ass and in every single orifice!" part bc I absolutely relate to it! School started and that means normal/fun life ended for me! Good luck!
Post a Comment