
(Haha this pic was taken prior to bedtime.. hence the no eyebrows -_-)
Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - $7.95 (CDN) at Lush.ca & Independent Lush stores in Canada, US and UK.
Promises: Repairs dry cuticles, dry elbows, toes and heels.
Main Ingredients: (for all ingredients, please visit lush website) Lemon Peel Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Lanolin, Soybean Oil, Linseed Oil, Avocado oil, Mango seed butter, palm oil ... holy moisturizers!
Overview: 4.5/5
Packaging : 4.5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
Product itself: 4.5/5
Scent: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Repurchase? Yes!
Pros:
- SUPER DUPER Moisturizing. If the ingredients don't sway you enough, then please read about them and how super moisturizing they are. As I've mentioned 34089834 times, I have super dry skin and the winter months seriously make my skin peel. I use this overnight and voila! Super moisturized skin. I use this to soften my heels! (Put a generous amount on dry feet, cover with cotton socks overnight).
- LUSH makes it! Super organic, super environmentally friendly, handmade and seriously -- no preservatives. This has an expiration date of approx 1.5 years.
- If you love lemony scents -- this OOZES lemon. MMMMMM.
- One of Lush's cheaper products. $7.95 a pop. The size is 45g, sounds small but a little goes a long way! Plus, it expires anyway! You wouldn't need a huge tub.
Cons:
- Make sure you close the lid on this badboy. Might dry out the product.
- For those who detest lemony scents, this is not for you.
- Oily residue if you put too much on! Never put this on your face! (I'm scared it will clog pores!)




2 comments:
heyy .. cute page u got there xoxo
sounds like it'll smell yummy like lemondae XD
Post a Comment