I promised myself not to make a big deal about this; but honestly, it's been bothering me so much! First, I'm sorry to my blogger lovers for not updating on makeup :( I've just been super down lately. We all know self confidence is always hard to find...
I have these weird skin coloured bumps on my chest, which I've had a few of since I was like 16, but just ignored. I figured, eh, clogged pores. However, I noticed like three weeks ago that they're slowly spreading down my torso and growing in number. They're not HUGE, or too noticeable unless you really stare, but they can be felt... and its all bumpy and it makes me so upset. As vain as it sounds, I'm none too happy. I don't know why it's there, and neither do two of my doctors. I have a scheduled appointment at the dermatologist's on Wednesday, June 17th. Wish me luck until then.
So now, you all know why I've been lacking youtube videos...
Hopefully when I find out these bumps are benign and treatable, I'll be back with many updates.
Pray for me!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Worried
Posted by shexilicious at 10:53 PM
Labels: dermatologist, skin care, Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you're in my thoughts and prayers. take as much time as you need, all that matters is that you're healthy and happy!
aw m'love, i'm sure everything will be just fine...=)
I hope its nothing serious. As for myself, ive had breakouts and pimples on my back since i dont even remember. Ive never had a clear back :/ Im kinda like eh..about it but it sure affects my confidence.
I do pray it's nothing serious! i hope it's just bumps from allergies or something but nothing too serious, keep us posted!!!! goodluck!
I'm pretty sure it's nothing much but please do tell us what they are as I have a few that are quite similar to what you've described =(
Post a Comment