Friday, January 22, 2010

You can say I'm plain Jane...

...but it's not the same.

This, below, is my daily "I'm too lazy and tired to mess with make-up" look. This look is usually made for school (because frankly, I don't care about how I look when I'm at school) and also my post-gym shower look.

(I look different... haha maybe it's the lack of liner on the undereye? I also think my cheeks are getting chubs :P I blame Christmas)

Below are the products I used:

Brows: NYX FYEO in Smokey Eyes (Top 3rd colour from left)
Face: Clinique Almost Makeup in Medium and Sephora Bronzer in Bora Bora
Eyes: Loreal Voluminous and Loreal Lineur Intense

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blaming xmas for my extra pounds too :P My face is the first place it goes too ><

How do you like the NYX palette? Recommend it? I like their single and trio shadows.

Curvy Petite said...

treatment must be going well, i take it? awesome face!

Chrissy said...

I pretty much do the same thing when I'm too lazy to mess with makeup, since I don't really care how I look at school either. XD

the teacher said...

you look great hun! your effortless look is soo much better than mine -___-" i literally roll out of bed some days with no makeup and undone hair...ekk!

freshelle said...

thanks for your comment and feedback about the pills! i have been following your journey with yaz/yasmin actually and i'm always checking ur other blog but u never blog on it! lol. anyways, i've read horror stories and wonderful stories from the pill and really hope that my body will be ok with it. with that said though, i know the pill is not a long term solution, but i've tried chinese medicine with not too much improvements and i'm getting so tired of it all! i'm actually on day 6 of provera right now and i'm indifferent to it. i just don't think i can do this periodically, all the time. anyways, i rmb reading in one of your other posts that you were going to see a naturopath? did you end up finding one or you're just on the EPO and supplements? it would be great if you can leave me a comment or email me at fresh.ellee@gmail.com. thanks so much!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com