Monday, February 1, 2010

... PROJECT 10 PAN!

I was doing inventory of my collection and I noticed I had many dupes and TOO MUCH lipsticks. I counted 70. Holy crap. Because they're taking up so much space, I decided to do a project 10 pan...

I have been depriving you awesome followers of entries :( Sorry, school's getting busy! January whizzed by so fast and now, all the essays are starting to pile up. Being an English and History major, I have hundreds of pages of readings daily... I shouldn't even have time for twitter and youtube watching haha....

I figured doing Project 10 Pan would be easier if I documented it to you. At least, I'll have witnesses! At this rate... my first victims will be lipglosses haha... there are waaay to many to count.

I'll def. keep you guys posted!

2 comments:

Macbella2 said...

oops :) I am not helping you then in the lippie department. LOL Note taken...do not send Maria any other lip stuff *check* LOL

You go girl! It will also motivate you to do your makeup everyday, even if it's just to slap on some gloss...
Have fun! Do you have any that are almost done?

itsCherz said...

I hear yah... i have waaay to many eyeshadows =x

But Good luck :) I'll make sure to give you dirty looks when we shopping lol

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com