WOO. Thanks for all your support, even though I'm busy with school!
I decided to reciprocate the love and will be holding a Blogger-only GIVEAWAY!
Because I don't know what exactly to give away and, being out of the makeup thing for awhile I decided to give away a VISA gift card! Being an "international blogger", it was hard to find a gift card coming from Canada that would work worldwide....so yea, what better than a $25 USD VISA gift card! Don't worry I read all the small print and they do, in fact work both online and internationally... that means, this giveaway will be open to ALL READERS. I will also be slipping in some small makeup goodies to whoever wins!
*Sorry if the amount is small, this is coming from an unemployed student just wanting to thank her readers and supporters.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Make sure you are a *visible blog follower. I will check!
2. Write a blog post about yourself, entitled "Celebrating my beauty -- Inside and Out". Post a photo, and within the blog post, describe what you think is the most beautiful aspect about you both externally and internally. You can be as creative as you want! I love getting to know my followers :D
3. E-mail me the link to your blog post at shexilicious@gmail.com with the Subject: "MY INNER BEAUTY"
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28, 2010 at 11:59 EST. Winners will be chosen both by myself, my boyfriend, and my brother! It will be a videotaped affair so expect the judging to be posted as well when we announce the winner.
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
100 follower GIVEAWAY -- UPDATE: CELEBRATING YOUR BEAUTY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
yayyy! congrats on hitting the triple digits :D
time to celebrate ;) lets go shop for prizes for you lol
Congratulations on the followers! :) Im currently having a blog giveaway for US and canadian residents, please check it out, you might be interested to join =)
Post a Comment