Okay, so my foundation gave me a mask-like face because of flash.. IRL it didn't look that white haha.
FACE:
MAC Studio Tech NC30
CG Translucent Powder + CS Silicone Powder Spheres
Revlon Floral Affair blush in Honey Bunch
EYES:
Sally Girl e/s in Taupe (crease)
NYX Rootbeer (lid)
MAC Vanilla (browbone)
Loreal Lineur Intense
Loreal Carbon Black Voluminous
Annabelle Smoothliner in Brownie
LIPS:
MAC Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity (hi Mel!)
NYX RL in Louisiana
Revlon Matte in Nude Attitude
Onto random things, I'm seriously getting eaten alive my assignments. I have 5 essays due consecutively, one being at the end of this Spring Break/Reading week. I'm also having another bout of health "scares" that is consuming my mind; gosh I need a break! I'm going to the doc's for the third time this past two weeks to figure stuff out -- the pill really damaged me. I'm seriously never ever going to consider birth control EVER again!
I feel as if my life is at a standstill! All I ever talk about is school, makeup or the gym. That's it. haha. I don't know if that's a bad thing =/ Shouldn't I be like the other 21 year olds enjoying life? I feel like I'm cooped up at home all the time :(




4 comments:
girl it is normal to talk about school, makeup and gym for a 21 year old! How I wish I'm back to that age..for my age, all I talk about is Health, Job and Makeup! hahaha I love the way you line your eyes here! You look different but in a nice way!
Girl, why are you so pretty? lol I'm so envious :)
Pretty!!! Look at you :) Don't get discouraged lovely. You'll get everything done and everything will be ok...once the blood tests come back you'll have answers and your dr. will be able to give you something to control the hormonal tantrums you're body is throwing LOL
U do a great job on winged liner http://britters89.blogspot.com/ please stop by and follow
Post a Comment