I TAG: charlene-ann, eternalmi, askmewhats and makeupmama
what’s your favourite eye shadow color to wear?
Neutral colours from my CS 28 palette.
what’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without?
Eyebrow Pencil... just in case :P
what’s your favourite makeup look – high drama OR natural?
depends on the mood. Usually natural because I'm a student and I work in a professional environment.
which feature do you play up the most?
my eyes! they're fun to play up.
which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
either my nose or my lips.
your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
NYX
which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?
Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner, Revlon Colorstay Pencil Eyeliner, Annabelle Smoothliners, Covergirl Browmakers in Midnight brown
which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?
Amuse Palettes. Stinky ass shit!
one beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?
Hair Cuts and anything hair. I love my hair too much to ruin it myself
one beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
Well, eyebrows, because well... I barely have any :P
one beauty trick you can share with everyone?
Much like miss cherz, always be prepared. My makeup bag consists of the bare minimum makeup that I need to pull off a decent look, as well as a toothbrush, contact lens case and solution, pads/tampons, hair brush , bandaids...etc.
best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
Cream foundation to cream concealer, as powder foundation is to powder concealer. It minimizes cakeyness!
Friday, February 20, 2009
again, from miss cherzmaster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
:) I'm glad we think alike... always need to be prepared. I even carry socks (long story).
thanks for doing this survey too :)
Thanks so much for the tag girl! I did this one yesterday so it's already up! Oh and I love the annabelle smoothliners too...lucky canadians we are.
I love NYX too :) And thanks for letting us know about the Amuse Palette lol :) Great tip on cream to cream and liquid to liquid! so true!
ooohh thanks for the tag! :)
Post a Comment