Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Girly Post. Warning: You are entering the realm of lack of self-confidence :P

So, let's give you guys a background story.
Freshman year, I gained freshman 15, and the following two years I devoted to losing it. I was successful, lost the 15 lbs, got abs and got toned.

TELL ME WHY I'M SO DOUGHY NOW?
I really couldn't devote as much time at the gym as I used to... School is getting harder and harder to time manage.

I'm having a fat day -_-.
I usually don't step ON the scale, but today I was curious.
Mind you, a week before your monthly gives you water bloat weight...
But I don't care. Bloat or not, it's not at the weight I want.
. . . . . Come back to me abs.

Please?

1 comments:

itsCherz said...

I totally agree... I miss my abs too.. back then I was in dancing (the whole ballet-tap-jazz etc) :( I still have the whole outter outline of where my abs were but not the actualy pack of abs to fill it lol.

this crazy weather isn't helpping! Makes me want to stay indoors and eat

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com