Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I <3 Etsy!

.... haul to be posted once class is over :P ....

Just wanted to post this so that people (who don't know about Etsy) will check it out.
It's a website that showcases handmade goods!

3 comments:

itsCherz said...

Vaseline Problem SKin Therapy Creme is DISCONTINUED???

NOOO not true.... cause SDM just had a sale last week their annual $2 sale of their tubs lol they seem to do it every season. But anyways I still see this everywhere. SDM, Walmart, Zellars :)
Their site might not be as updated though... lol

itsCherz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
itsCherz said...

Sorry about the prev. post.
I need to stock up too. My dad and I finished a tub within a month :|
I need to find the cheapest place that has them (SDM/PP $6.99 i think). Maybe I'll try Honest Eds then walmart lol?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com