I have used Castor oil almost religiously for the past two weeks (rewind: on MUA they said it would aid in hair growth) and honestly, it's not an overnight miracle worker but it has aided my EYELASHES in length and also thickened my super sparse brows. If you can tell, my eyelashes are actually visible! Also, the middle part of my eyebrow (the part before the arch) has thickened tremendously...
I'm going to use this for 6 months and I will update you (or at least i'll try to) biweekly.
I'm happy right now.




3 comments:
Woot! it works!!!
I've tried vaseline actually and it lengthened my lashes a little but i just cant be bothered to use it every night.. plus it didnt feel too good going to sleep with a sticky eye lol.
p.s i had enough money in my paypal account for the total after discount and shipping but it wouldn't let me finish my order cuz it said I didnt have enough money and needed to use a credit card -.-'' *sigh* I guess I needed to have at least $75 USD on paypal?
Wow I have to try this because I need to do something with my lashes, they are super short. please,please,please put more pictures to see how is working.
this is great news. Good luck!
Post a Comment