... once I charge my camera!
- Castor Oil and eyebrow hair growth, week 2.
- Swaps + hauls
- Top 6 I can't live without -- One Year Later
- Annabelle Smudgeliners and Spring 2009 Collection Review

ITS SPRING! :) Look how bright it is outside!
(P.S. That is not a baby bump or a big tummy -- my jacket bunched up :[ )
(P.S. That is not a baby bump or a big tummy -- my jacket bunched up :[ )




3 comments:
GASPS! you ordered from ELF?
Should come in about 2-3 weeks... depends how much/heavy it is too lol
ELF has some awesome products for cheap prices but I do have to admit that they take a loooong time to deliver! I ordered tons of things from them one time and I got my shipment in after a month. I live in Hawaii...maybe that was a factor? not sure but I hope your shipment comes in faster than mine did....:)
♥ liezel
awww I want to see what you got from ELF! :) Vacay is coming soon for you! :) You look so pretty!
Post a Comment