Sunday, March 8, 2009

Small Weekend Haul


attention east-end torontonians: The lashes above were priced accordingly: $3.99 for duo pack and $1.99 for singular lashes. If you live in the Scarborough Area, the store I went to is located at Brimley and Sheppard (Oriental Centre), first floor, called P&L Department Store. They carry many asian beauty items, like eyelid glue, bangs shaper... and of course lashes! If anyone wants me to go there for them (because some readers might have to travel far) just email me and we'll work something out ...

The other two pictured are The Body Shop's Lip Butter in Guarana berry (the same guarana in Red Bull). Smells good and yes, lip butters are uber moisturizing! Price: $8.00 CDN
The other item is Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Room Spray in Lavender Vanilla.
I have trouble sleeping so I bought it... it does relax me :) Price? $5.00

7 comments:

helen said...

LOL the oriental center in sick XD
oh but don't go to the restaurant upstairs.. once i ordered congee and there was literally a worm crawling on top of the onion ><

helen said...

the always busy one i guess?! it's the big restaurant where you can order dim sum and stuff

Makeup Mama said...

Very cute lashes! And yes, canadian imats. I just about lost it too! I'm definitely going, and it's coming up soon, so I'll let you know how it is!

AskMeWhats said...

the lashes you got..the one in pink plastics? I have it!!! I was going to use it when I lost one! hahahah I can't go using just one lash right? heheheh Silly me! I bought another one and I can't wait to use it, I think it's the same because i bought it for the hard case :)

Wonderful hauls :)

Vanessa M. said...

omggreat lashes!!!!

ANGE said...

mmmm i love the smell of body shop lipbalms. but ive been using them since i was like 12 years old (when they used to come in glass jars)and they seemed so much more moisturising back then!! they seem to dry out my lips more than anything - does this happen to you too?
xxx

helen said...

hmm what lash glue do you use with these? since they don't come with one.
and do we have DUO lash glue in toronto?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com