I spent all morning washing my dirty brushes (Ecotools brushes + MAC 226, 190 and 224 not shown and dont worry they're not touching the table... the towel raises them). It's reading week and I'm sick (thus no videos because I look like a dying cow..and I sound like one too!)....
So i fell upon a forum and product review on MakeUpAlley regarding Castor Oil aiding in hair growth + thickening. Anyway, Since I'm bored and since my brows are sparse, I figured I should give it a try and tell you beautiful sans-brow bloggers like me results. Apparently it takes awhile, so I'll update you bi-weekly!
Wish me luck bloggeristas!




3 comments:
I can't wait to read more about it, I have a feeling it'll work! : )
omg if that thing works and it's only $3, i wouldn't mind paying $30!
It must be b/c I'm sleep deprived but for a second I thought "Castor" as the car oil thing.
ps. what brushs are on the far left (white/skunk) Quo?
Post a Comment