
I got: OhMyGoth, Electric Sapphire and Purple Storm Smudgeliners + Gold Fizz LE Pigment...
Will be reviewing them after one week use.
Stay Tuned
*** PS: I would like to clarify that these were not purchased by me -- they were SENT to me by Annabelle Cosmetics. Annabelle Cosmetics do not have an online store. Thank You.




4 comments:
how did you order stuff from annabelle?! there website doesnt have a shopping bag thing i though :S
can't wait to hear more about it! or shall I say read ! :)
@ leanneforreal : The company sent it to me for free via one of their reps who saw my Youtube videos.. I didn't buy the products. They are readily available to me at stores anyway so I would have purchased them there instead of online.
oh you lucky duck!
i live in NS but everywhere that sells annabelle only seems to sell the regular line, and I never see any palettes or collections anywhere :(
look forward to the reviews on the smudgeliners though :)
Post a Comment