Friday, March 6, 2009

DIY Mineral Lipgloss with EDM

You might know me as the multipurpose girl (see: DIY Mineral nailpolish post)... I literally find any fricken way to save money, and since I had a bunch of EDM blush samples around I figured, OOO pretty lipglosses. And no, I'm not the first person who thought of this :P I credit this to miss pincstuff cause I believe I saw it from her first.

So, I grabbed some Vaseline, empty EDM sample jars and mixed it with All Smiles (L) blush and Daydream(R) Blush....

Without Flash

With Flash


Swatched sans flash

And finally, Daydream swatched on lips, sans flash


It provides a sheer, tinted coverage, great for everyday use. The staying power sucks, but hey, it's moisturizing. Plus, it was super fun making it instead of doing my mountainous pile of homework.

I forgot to mention, I'm also known as Miss Procrastinator :P

TTFN Bloggeristas!

3 comments:

Makeup Mama said...

Hm, I haven't done this in a while! I'd love to do this with Apple, but it's got ultramarines. Boo :(

errynshealthandbeauty.com said...

Great idea!Im a mixing junkie If I have a lipgloss I dont like I mix it with another one I dont like until I either really dont like it and throw it away or I love it!Ill have to try mixing in some stuff other than other lipglosses!

Linda said...

I haven't done this in a while but it sounds more fun than the work I have to do tonight! Hello from another procrastinator! =)

Haha!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com