Latest Addition:
From L to R: NYX in Creamy Beige, NYC Chroma in Sunstone, NYX Round L/G in Whipped and Real nude (Lip stuff bought from shopcraze.com; NYC swapped with cherz!)
**Look me up at MUA under shexilicious and SWAP SWAP SWAP**
NYC Chroma Face Glow in Moonstone (c/o eternalmi)
NYX Round Lippies in HERADES (L) and FRAPPUCINO (R) w/ E.L.F Plumping Glaze in Fire Coral (c/o k1cess... awesome swapper!)
My very first swap! Revlon Colorstay in Combo/Oily Golden Beige (ugh not available in Canada) plus goodies! (Thanks cherz! Whee! You popped my swapping cherry, Cherry! ahaha)




4 comments:
that NYC looks like MAC grand duo! thanks for sharing your wonderful hauls/swap!
you're welcome ;)
So how are you liking the revlon foundation?!
p.s yea OMG Annabelle quads =D im going crazy!!!
I was just watching your vid. on those NYC's -- I'm gonna be prowling my stores for those now girl!!!!
and don't forget -- I'll be at your place come April 30th to May 12th for a wardrobe raid... PUWAHAHHHAAAA
Post a Comment