I told you I would buy more of those NYC things! THEYRE AWESOME! I have them in Diva, Angel, Fashionista and Rebellious. I also bought more of their Mineral Lipsticks in Cream Chiffon (inspired by Kandee), Pomegranate and Crush. The two annabelle trios were 3.99 (Creme Caramel and Haute Cholocate) The Nyx trio is in Barely there, Champagne and Rootbeer -- and the Maybelline Single is Silken Taupe. I heart Taupes! Sorry of the crappy ass photos. I used my cellphone.
My ELF Haul came in SUPER FAST!!! As in, 3-4 business days! Geez! I got the studio stuff, which holy shit theyre huge! They got e/s singles now... anyone from the states wanna buy it for me (Ill send u money?)... it saves on the shipping LOL. Anyway i got the Studio Face brush, the contour/blush duo, the concealer kit, the warm bronzer (inspired by lollipop26) and three facial whips (Toasted, Citrus and Golden Peach)*************
I was talking to miss cherzmaster about this! LOL. When I have no money/when I know I will have no money, I have this tendency to shop more vs. when I do have money, I can't decide what to buy =/ Anyway, I figured, once all my hauls come in, I won't need anymore makeup -_-I'm still waiting for my ShopCraze haul (NYX FYO in Smokey Eyes and NYX Runway Collection in Champagne and Caviar) + my Coastal Scents Haul (Reptile Brush Set)... whee!





2 comments:
Trust me I need to set a date down. I'm happy flyer day Friday had no sales I'm interested in for this week. I should pick a date out of the hat and start then.
Lovely haul!
wow..I love you hauls :) Lucky you your hauls came in fast, one reason I haven't been shopping online nowadays because I hate waiting, stuffs are coming down like turtles!
Post a Comment