Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thanks for all your support -- Right now, I need your prayers

Thank you all for your support and the kind words you've commented / messaged on my latest video. It was super hard to get the balls to face the camera, especially after all the things I'm going through right now. It's nice to know that my blogger friends are also youtube fans and I seriously see you guys as my second family.

Right now, I will be needing your prayers for strength and support as I go through a hard time. I have gone through so much the past few months that I cannot even understand why I had to go through it. After many family sicknesses, such as cancer findings in the past month -- as well as some financial problems of those close to me, I have felt very stressed and upset about everything around me. Many of you know of my "unknown" skin condition. I will finally have my first biopsy on August 11, so please pray for me that it is something curable. Unfortunately, the bumps are getting bigger and are spreading, which is really taking the best of me. Again, thank you for all the love and support that you have shown. If the dermatologist still doesn't know what's going on, I will ensure that during my next physical on August 19th, that I will definitely get her to check everything to ensure that these bumps are not a side effect of anything serious.

Thanks again, and I will see you guys soon.

6 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

just trust in the lord and be strong...you'll be in our prayers...:)

nat said...

stay strong! we all believe in you =D

CHARRY said...

Ems, dont worry everything will be alright, don't forget to pray. I know there's nothing that you cannot handle, you're a strong woman. Don't be afraid.

Unknown said...

Oh my god! You don't deserve any of that darling! I'll pray that everything will be alright for you, no more pain, and I pray that your life will get better.

Much love.

itsCherz said...

May prayers are with you. I understand where you're coming from. if you EVER NEED someone to talk to or ANYTHING you know where to find me

*HUGS&PRAYERS*

Unknown said...

you will be in my prayers. hopefully its something curable.

stay strong. you will be okay.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com