Friday, August 14, 2009

Random Package + NYX Haul


JESUS CHRIST! I was caught by surprise when Cherry (cherzmaster) sent me a surprise "cheer up package" of my fave things! <3 my god, honestly, I've said it before and I've said it again -- I love blogging / making vids / tweeting because I get to meet awesome people! Thanks so much! She knows my foundation colour ahaha ... oh, and she got me NYC lippies in English Rose and Amethyst Ice. Yikes! more for the collection!

(Shout outs to twitter friends aurore_makeup and macbella2 for being awesome girls as well!)



I LOVE THESE NYX sets! Shown are Champagne and Caviar, and Smokey Eyes. Hooooly pigmented and hoooly beautiful! I got them at ShopCraze. I loved them so much i went to mscuppycakes.com and bought JazzNight. She sells them by 2.00 cheaper :P


I swear the hauls will come to a close soon. the 15th is tomorrow. No buy begins.
My CS hauls haven't come in yet... they should come soon though <3 YAY BRUSHES!

2 comments:

itsCherz said...

Glad it arrived :)
No problem at all! Something to put a smile on your face and hmm a pre-backup before you go on the 'nobuy break'.

Enjoy!

AskMeWhats said...

is that Revlon Colorstay I am seeing? God, I walked by the Revlon counter and took a look at it wanting to purchase it..but stopped myself..and now, i see your package from Cherry :) enjoy!!!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com