Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random Haulage : N.Y.C


(l) Smoulder / (r) Spellbound / (b) 480C
So, before meeting up with my mother at her workplace, I stopped by the First Canadian Place Rexall/Pharmaplus. They were having N.Y.C Mineral Lipsticks and Long Wearing Lip Colors for $1.99 ... I only bought three because I didn't know if I would like them..

Believe me, I'm buying every colour of that long wearing lipcolor! Wait for it tomorrow :P I'll post photos ahah.

(L) Spell Bound (R) Smoulder

Random Edit:
Why do I spend so much money, especially during a time when I know I won't have work very soon? GAH! Hauls coming in the mail include: iHerb.com. ,E.L.F, Sigma Makeup, ShopCraze and CS. AHH!!

1 comments:

itsCherz said...

"Why do I spend so much money, especially during a time when I know I won't have work very soon? "

I ask myself the same question lol. I've been wanting to go on a 'NO BUY' but all these lovely sales popup.

But loving those colours :) YAH for ELF and ShopCraze!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com