I measured myself and I'm about 169 cm. That's me, after eating at 122 lbs.
I hope to use this as a reminder and as a goal, that if I do gain weight while recovering from birth control, that I can definitely be healthy by sticking to diet and exercise. That scale used to be at 138 about 2 years ago. I never want to be there anymore.
I'm so anxious. I'm so scared. But I know, 2 years of birth control and synthetic hormones cannot be good for you,
I hope to use this as a reminder and as a goal, that if I do gain weight while recovering from birth control, that I can definitely be healthy by sticking to diet and exercise. That scale used to be at 138 about 2 years ago. I never want to be there anymore.
I'm so anxious. I'm so scared. But I know, 2 years of birth control and synthetic hormones cannot be good for you,




1 comments:
Good luck to you! Hope you have a successful recovery! I was thinking of going on birth control, but I've always avoided it because of the side effects. I'm scared of turning into a scary moody person lol.
Post a Comment