Sunday, August 9, 2009

Maybe I shouldn't research?

Two days until the fateful biopsy at the derm's. This could go two ways. 1) He could've misdiagnosed me the first time 2) He could be right.

Not to be pessimistic, but number 2 seems right only because I've been researching steatocystoma multiplex and I have all the symptoms of it. The sad part is, as asymptomatic the bumps are, they're spreading. Everywhere. It's come to a point that I feel that my body is under attack my some uninvited guests. I'm at a loss.

They always tell you that "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade". How the eff could you make "lemonade" out of permanent diseases, sad family news and a stressful 2009?

I want to give up on everything so bad because I don't know if I could take this anymore.

Beware August 11. If it's good news, you'll hear about it. If it's bad, well, sorry for those who expect beauty blogs -- I will def. be ranting.


All I know is, I'm tired of crying.

4 comments:

itsCherz said...

Don't cry!! I'm praying for you! Life may... IS tough but you'll overcome it with or without the 'disease'.

I'm here for you. I KNOW it's tough and hard it is but keep your head up!

charlene-ann said...

hey mama, keep you head girl <3

AskMeWhats said...

Girl..I am so sorry you have to go through this, I know how it feels to have a stressful 2009, I can't say I know how you feel but I know the exact feeling of blaming 2009, why has it been bad to us? But all I can say for now, is to pray, I'll pray for you and let us know how it goes...whatever the result..there WILL be a way out..it's not trying to stay positive but be positive that there are ways to HEAL. Goodluck, stop researching and probably just do stuffs you love to do and stay with friends and family til the 11th! *big hugs*

~Mel said...

oh girl, hang in there.. my prayers are with you. =/

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com