Bitter:
I was at the Dermatologist's today bright and early. After a weird needle prick, a quick punch biopsy... he confirmed that it is steatocystoma multiplex. He took about three cysts out to make sure they're all because of the skin disorder.
I have to go back in five weeks to make treatment plans. well, we can't call it treatment. We'll just call it, management.
Sweet:
I don't have to second guess it; I know what it is now.
That's the only good thing about it.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
-- Bitter --- & -- Sweet --
Posted by shexilicious at 2:31 PM
Labels: dermatologist, skin condition, Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
aww be strong hun, you will get through it and keep on going!! >:| xoxo
i am sure treatment will help ..girl I feel for you, you are very strong so I am proud of you!
Post a Comment