Products used on eye:
Annabelle Studio Pigment in Cobalt ($9.49 SDM)
Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smoulder ($5.99 SDM)
CS 28 Neutral Palette for highlight ($21.99 coastalscents.com)
L'Oreal brush tip Lineur Intense in Black ($7.99 Walmart)
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black ($6.99 Walmart)
L'Oreal Decrease ($8.99 USD , Walgreens)
Annabelle Smoothliner in black $5.99 (Walmart)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horse Radish (~$2.99-$3.99)
Tools Used:
Mac 217
CS IB116 Round Crease
Annabelle Studio Small Eyeshadow Brush
CS C152 Medium Chisel Fluff Brush




5 comments:
the blue pigment you used is very bright and pretty. this is such a pretty look!
Yay, Annabelle Cobalt in action. Thanks for the look, the colour looks great
I love this, the blue makes a huge pop! so pretty!
Hi Bella, I really like this look on you :) I am jealous at your liquid liner skills! Wow, you really ended up with a perfect line! This is one of my weakness...I can never get a perfect even line. Must practice! :) What lippie did you wear with this eye look? do you remember? smooches xxx Mel
these are really bright and pretty colors on you!
Post a Comment